Every day we need a knife to cut different things. At varsity and college camping, students have to carry a knife. A cooker needs a knife in his kitchen regularly. Moreover, we use knives to serve bread for breakfast every day. In short, a knife is an essential tool we use every day. From hunting to cooking, it has become inevitable for us to use a knife.
As a user, we would like to get a good quality knife. There are many options in front of you. But when you are looking for the best bushcraft knife under 100$, you will have a hundred options to choose from. You can’t get a lousy knife for less than $100because around 100 dollars is more than enough for a bushcraft knife. But you need the best bushcraft knife for $100, right? So, how do you find the best knife?
Don’t worry. Our team is trying hard to make the best bushcraft list for you. What do you think about a bushcraft knife? It should be shorter, easier to use. You won’t make a big dig, but you will use a knife to slice fruits, cut wood, gut fish. So, you do not need only the best bushcraft knife but also the right knife. Then we get into the main topic without any delay.
If You Want a Quick List, Check Our Top 7 Suggestions Below
- Best $100 Dollar Bushcraft Knife
- 1. Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath
- 2. MoraknivGarberg Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife
- 3. Gerber StrongArm Serrated Fixed Blade Knife
- 4. KA-BAR Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife
- 5. Condor Tool & Knife, Bushlore Camp Knife, 4-5/16in Blade, Hardwood Handle with Sheath
- 6. Schrade SCHF30 Stainless Steel Blade
- 7. Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife
- How Important Is A Bushcraft Knife For Survival?
- Final Words
Best $100 Dollar Bushcraft Knife
We make a list of the seven best bushcraft knives in this article. All of them are great products, and each of them is the best in their segment. Though there are many options for you in this price range, you can easily choose any of them without double thinking.
And most surprisingly, this list also includes two knives below $50. So, even if your budget is well below 100 dollars, you can still pick the knife of your choice.
1. Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath
Morakniv is the first brand on our bushcraft knife list. Morakniv bushcraft carbon steel knife is the best EDC survival knife under 100. It is designed with a carbon steel blade, which prevents the blade from rust. It is an exceptionally sharp and durable product.
The thickness of the carbon steel is only 3.2 mm. The friction rubber of the handle provides enough grip to grab the knife. Whatever you do, an average or intensive task, the knife will not slip in your hand.
Every Morakniv knife has a survival sheath. This sheath has a compact sharpener and also a Morakniv Fire Starter. You can easily access the fire started when you need to use it. It is securely locked in a plastic clamp inside the survival sheath.
Morakniv bushcraft knife also has a belt loop and belt clip to hold it securely. This survival knife is a piece of excellent equipment to do small and medium activities. It is a perfect choice for those who want a good-quality knife for regular activities. Overall, it is a good deal. And you don’t need to think about the brand.
Morakniv is a known brand from Sweden since 1981. They always make high-quality knives for their customer. In the market, this brand has great value. Professionals like this brand’s quality and products.
- 1/8-inches thick carbon blade with Tungsten black coating.
- Friction rubber with handle for extra grip.
- The plastic sheath has an easily accessible fire starter.
- An integrated diamond sharpener provides extra sharpness for a long time.
- Blade – Carbon Steel Material.
- Handle – Rubber Material.
- Knife Sheath – Plastic Material.
- Length – 109 mm.
- Weight – 5.7 oz.
- The knife can cut hard and grippy objects easily.
- It is an affordable bushcraft knife.
- It comes with a balanced feature.
- It offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- Rust-resistant carbon coating.
- Valuable fire starter.
- The look of the knife is not very attractive.
- It does not provide a full blade tang.
2. MoraknivGarberg Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife
If we have to pick the bests, we will have to pick Morakniv knife more than one. This knife is the best full tang survival knife under 100. We like its unique carbon spine. It prevents the blade from reducing its sharpness, and you can use it as a Firestarter rod. The previous one we have discussed does not feature razor sharpness. That was sharp, but MoraknivGarberg features razor sharpness.
You can cut anything small and large without any effort. It has more strength than the other Morakniv knife. It can make heavy bushcraft tasks quickly. You will get two buying options for this knife. You can buy one which has a poly sheath. This one is Molle Multi-Knife Mount System compatible.
There is another version that comes with a leather knife sheath. This version is rugged and handsome but doesn’t include Mollemultiple knives carrying system. The Morakniv Knife with Molle Mount System includes some extra items like a minor lock for carrying multiple knives, loop belts, etc.
- Full-tang stainless steel knife.
- Enough robust and durable knife to handle complex tasks.
- Multi-Knife Mount System provides fast and easy usability.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Blade – Stainless Steel Material.
- Handle – Plastic Material.
- Knife Sheath – Plastic Poly made or Leather Material.
- Blade length – 109 mm.
- Knife length – 9 inches.
- Weight – 272 gm.
- The Garberg has a premium leather knife sheath.
- It has a super-strong stainless-steel blade.
- It provides razor sharpness.
- You can use it as a firestarter.
- It includes multi knife attachment System.
- It has two different versions for different users.
- It offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless blade.
- Firestarter needs to buy separately.
- Most expensive knife on this list.
- Heavier than others but not the heaviest.
3. Gerber StrongArm Serrated Fixed Blade Knife
Gerber StronArm knife is one of the best knives to deal with small and medium tasks. It is a versatile knife because of the serrated blade, which is attached to the base of the blade. You can complete several tasks like cutting fish, vegetables, fruit, a branch of trees, etc.
It is not suitable for heavy tasks but can handle all types of small and medium tasks. It allows you to attach multiple types of sheaths with this knife. So, you can attach the sheath feels handy to you. If we are not wrong, it is the heaviest knife on our list.
But a knife is a small tool, so weight doesn’t harass you. This extra weight makes it solid and durable. That’s why it can manage the task confidently than its competitors. So, you can consider it as the best bushcraft knife 2021.
- Full tang serrated knife.
- Corrosion-resistant ceramic coating.
- Rubber handle with diamond texture provides better grip.
- Easy to carry because of Molle strap and manageable belt loop.
- The striking pommel at the bottom of the handle allows you to break through exhausting surfaces.
- Blade Type– Partially Serrated Blade.
- Handle – nylon, plus Rubberized Texture.
- Knife Sheath – Nylon Webbing.
- Blade length – 4.8 inches.
- Weight – 309 gm.
- It introduces a new feature, Striking pommel.
- It provides enough sharpness.
- It includes a belt loop and Molle strap.
- It allows different sheath attachments.
- A corrosion-resistant black coating is added to the blade.
- The rubberized handle is easy to grip.
- The heaviest knife.
- It does not recommend for the heavy task.
4. KA-BAR Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife
KA-BAR Becker is the best survival knife under 100. It is a heavy-duty knife. This knife did not occupy first place in our list because it costs a little more. It costs only 5 dollars more than a hundred, but the price will drop below 100 dollars with the offer.
The full-black KA-BAR Becker has gained the longest and the thickest blade in our list. This knife is handy for regularly going camping, hunting, or working in the army field. If you can buy this with an offer, it will be the best camp knife under $100.
It is recommended to do semi-intensive tasks. But you can use it to complete many intensive works. You can do so when it is necessary, not for the regular intensive task. The plastic sheath of this knife also has multiple attachment options. It helps you to carry the knife quickly.
There is a knife lock in the sheath so that it won’t slip from the hand. The handle provides a comfortable grip because of its unique shape. Overall, it is a great deal for you. It is somewhat high in price, but when you use it, you will feel its worthiness.
- Full tang heavy-duty knife.
- Highest blade length.
- Multiple sheath attachment systems.
- The sheath comes with a lock.
- The thickest and the sharpest blade ever.
- Made in the USA.
- Blade Type– Carbon Steel.
- Handle – Synthetic Plastic.
- Knife Sheath – Hard Shell Nylon
- Blade Length – 5.25 inches.
- Weight – 453gm.
- Long and ultra-sharp blade.
- Thick and durable steel.
- It can complete so many tasks.
- It provides fast and accurate cutting power.
- An allrounder bushcraft knife.
- Quite heavy and expensive material.
- The handle is plastic.
5. Condor Tool & Knife, Bushlore Camp Knife, 4-5/16in Blade, Hardwood Handle with Sheath
If you are looking for a simple bushcraft knife under 100, the Condor Tool and Knife Bushlore camp knife are for you. Everyone has not the same choice. Some like hard, some likes gorgeous, and some like simple. The handles of all the knives discussed above are made of polyester and plastic.
But for those who love wooden handles, this knife is for them. This is the reason behind its simplicity. It is featured with a high-carbon blade. A carbon steel blade is the sharpest blade ever. So, you will find it almost every knife.
But the main thing is, it is a full tang knife, and it is available at an affordable price point. At this price, the full tang knife is very rare. You get a belt carry and black leather sheath with this knife. The belt lock is missing from it.
We don’t know why, but the knife needed the lock. And the main thing about the knife we like is the leather sheath because we love leather. Do you?
- 100% leather sheath.
- Designed with high-quality materials.
- The handle is made entirely of wood.
- The blade type is 1075 high carbon steel.
- Blade Type– High Carbon Steel.
- Handle – Hardwood.
- Knife Sheath – Leather Material.
- Blade Length –4.25 inches.
- Weight – 198 gm.
- It is a sharp and straightforward Knife.
- It has a high-quality carbon blade.
- Easily handle medium and straightforward tasks.
- Leather knife sheath, which many will like.
- Affordable knife under $100.
- Easy to sharpen.
- The sheath lock is missing.
- Firestarter is also missing.
6. Schrade SCHF30 Stainless Steel Blade
How do we forget to talk about Schrade? Since 1904, Shred has been producing various highly dependable products such as knives, raincoats, marshals, etc., with human needs in mind. It is not only a famous brand but also a brand of trust and respect.
The company has been providing us with good products and services for a long time. They also have a lot of good knives. But if you want to pick the best Schrade knife under 100,we suggest picking Schrade SCHF30 9.7in Stainless Steel knife. This knife is also the best bushcraft knife under $50.
The blade is made of high-power carbon steel. This steel ensures its long life after excessive use. The finger guard won’t allow the knife to jump. The thermoplastic elastomer handle helps you to grip the knife confidently.
- Made of 8Cr13MoV High Carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang heavy-duty knife.
- Thermoplastic belt sheath provides easy accessibility.
- TPE handle slab.
- Provides multi carriage options.
- Blade Type– High Carbon Steel.
- Handle – Thermoplastic Material.
- Knife Sheath – Thermoplastic Material.
- Blade Length –4.9 inches.
- Weight – 178.6gm.
- It has provided a 90-degree ground spine. This helps for starting a fire.
- The blade size is long.
- It is an affordable bushcraft knife.
- The polyester sheath can be attached in multiple ways.
- It has a powerful carbon blade for long-term use.
- Powder coating performs low day by day
- No Firestarter has been included.
7. Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife
Some of our users have asked us to suggest a bushcraft knife below 30 dollars. It is hard to find a high-quality knife under 30 dollars. But who cares? We have so many good brands. When we search, we find one from Morakniv.
Morakniv Companion 4.1inch fixed outdoor knife is the last item on our list. It is fitted with a high carbon blade. This is not low-quality carbon steel. All the Morakniv blades are designed with the same type of carbon steel. If you purchase it, it will be the best knife for you under $30.
And the handle of the knife has enough performance grip. You feel comfortable and safe while using it. According to our research, this is the best bushcraft knife under $30.
- High-quality carbon steel is given in this knife.
- The MG handle comes with a high-performance grip.
- It can do any outdoor task like carving, cutting wood, etc.
- Colorful handle.
- Blade Type– Alloy Steel.
- Handle – MG Patterned Handle.
- Knife Sheath – Hard Plastic Material.
- Blade Length –4.1 inches.
- Weight – 110.56gm.
- The high carbon steel blade is very sharp and can manage outdoor tasks.
- The MG patterned handle provides grip in both wet and cold conditions.
- It is a cheap bushcraft knife.
- A hard plastic sheath keeps your knife secure.
- It offers a limited manufacturer lifetime warranty.
- The plastic sheath cannot provide top-notch security.
- No Firestarter and no lock have been included.
How Important Is A Bushcraft Knife For Survival?
In wildlife, you must face offensive animals. Moreover, to survive in these wild environments, you have to cut woods. Vegetables and fruits are to be extracted from the environment. If you have a bushcraft knife, you can do these things easily.
And if we talk about ordinary life, we need a knife for various tasks at home every day. And you cannot imagine everyday kitchen work without a knife. So, a good bushcraft knife supports you both in wild and everyday life.
And when a knife doesn’t have the right amount of sharpness, you realize how important it is to your life.
The sharpness of the blade was our top priority when compiling the lists of these products. Whatever you like from our list, you will not find any shortage of sharpness. And the rest is the calculation of the length and the handle.
You can choose these two things according to your needs. We have highlighted the expensive knives here as well as the low-quality knives. We hope you will find the best bushcraft knife under 100$ based on your priority.
Most Popular Posts: